Building Control Consultancy-Chris Farr C.Build.E. MFPWS. AMI.StructE. FCABE

 Building Control Consultancy
I am dealing with the various pieces of building legislation on a daily basis, but for most people, it is something that they only have to worry about once or twice in their lifetime. For this reason it can seem extremely daunting when you are faced with the Building Regulation application form (either Building Notice or a Full Plans application).  It can be even more frightening when you get a defects letter through from the Building Control Body as they are generally requesting detailed technical answers from you.

You don't need to struggle through this on your own.  Help is at hand.  With over 30 years' experience a Building Control Inspector at senior levels I can take away the worry and make the task simple for you by dealing with the paperwork, making sure that everything required by the Council and the Building Inspector is provided first time, and then dealing quickly with any questions they may have.  It may even speed up the whole process for you.

For more information about how I can help you with your project please call on 07980 279878 (9am to 5.30pm) or e-mail me on

Web site designed by Jackie Farr