Surveys-Chris Farr C.Build.E. MFPWS. AMI.StructE. FCABE

 Structural Engineering Surveys

Are you trying to buy or sell your property and the mortgage surveyor has identified an issue?  Do you want peace of mind that the property you want to purchase doesnít have any problems and donít feel that the survey carried out to get the mortgage was adequate?  Then look no further.  As a chartered engineer I can

  • let you know if there are any areas of concern
  • give you an estimate of both how much it may cost to rectify
  • tell you if there is an impact on the price you should be paying/selling for

 I work primarily in the East Midlands and northern home counties so if you want an independent view, give me a call on 07980 279878 (9am to 5.30pm) or email me on

Web site designed by Jackie Farr